Caring for the skin is not an easy task; it is important to protect and pamper it daily, to avoid any type of irregularity. Therefore, go to a specialist when necessary and know what type it is: mixed, oily, or dry; are two key factors to keep you hydrated and healthy.
Doing skin cleaning at home is very easy and much cheaper than going to a beauty center. Also, natural treatments can be done once a month and is perfect for removing those impurities that accumulate over the days and with the use of various products.
Steps to do a skin cleaning at home
1. Natural Yoghurt And Lemon Makeup Remover For All Skin Types
Before you begin to clean your skin, it is important to remove makeup or excess sebum from your face. This lemon and yogurt makeup remover is an alternative that not only cares for the dermis, thanks to the fact that it removes dead cells but is also a natural exfoliant that hydrates the skin.
• ½ cup plain yogurt
• 1 lemon
Preparation and method of use:
• Put a tablespoon of yogurt in a bowl and then squeeze a little lemon juice.
• Stir the mixture until both ingredients are perfectly uniform.
• Then, with a cotton pad, take a small amount of the mixture and apply it to the face as if it were cleansing milk, and to finish, wash it with lukewarm water.
• Being ideal for all skin types, you can also remove makeup from the eyes.